Thursday 3 May 2012

www wednesdays 4

WWW wednesdays are hosted by MizB at shouldbereading.wordpress.com. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?     
   

  What are you currently reading?
INSURGENT - VERNOICA ROTH
No surprises here! As with everyone else I've waited so, so long for this and I'm hoping it doesn't dissapoint!

 What did you recently finish reading?
 SWEET EVIL - WENDY HIGGINS
Absolutely loved this! Review in writing and should be posted in the next few days.




What do you think you'll read next?
DARKEST MERCY- MELISSA MARR
Okay so I'm about a year late on this! I only got into this series a couple of months ago, and I absolutely love it. I picked this book up at a discount book store today and I'm excited to see how the series resolves!







Let me know what you think about the books I have included, or link me to your WWW Wednesdays :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to read Insurgent! My pre-order copy isn't here yet sadly, the mail system is slow this week, I think it's doing it on purpose lol. I read the first book by Melissa Marr in that series, need to read the others someday.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete