Tuesday 17 April 2012

teaser tuesday 1



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


"I could feel myself losing it, right there on the edge of crazy, but it didn’t matter, nothing mattered but the pain slamming into me in waves that brought me to my knees. I needed her, needed her to be alive even if we couldn’t be together anymore."   Crave - Melissa Darnell




 I'm having mixed feelings reading this book so far which is so dissapointing as the synopsis is so intriguing. I'm only a quarter of the way through though so I hope it gets better!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, This just made me want to read this book even more!

    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've finished reading it now and it gets better so I would reccommend it!

      Delete
  2. Hmm... I've heard other people say similar things about this one! I hope it gets better for you though! :)

    ~Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete